Good points to start the week:
* I finished my essay! Which means I don't have to worry about any more assessed writing until after Easter.
* Americas Next Top Model and Glee are on tonight, I have a shameful monday night habit of bad TV and I'm not ashamed of it! Although it's commercial night on ANTM and I prefer the photo shoots. I have to do some photo shoots for my next assignment, so I'd have liked some inspiration.
* Now that I have finished my essay I can start getting excited about going to Brussels this weekend with 5 of my girl friends, I can't wait. Project Beach Body is going on hold for 3 days to allow for maximum consumption of chocolate, waffles and frite!
* I'm planning on doing some baking this week, it's been at least a couple of weeks since I last did any proper baking, I'm going to be trying to make raspberry and white chocolate chunk brownies. I had one in a cafe last week and it was delicious so I am very keen to try and recreate it, as is my boyfriend who has demanded I make it for when he comes over tomorrow. I will do a post on their (hopeful) success.
* I ordered the FC London dress, so I now wait with anticipation for it to arrive! Post to follow!
Hope you all had good weekends? What are you looking forward to this week?