Tuesday 14 June 2011

OOTD: Lazy Sundays

Fact: the weather on Sunday was awful! The weather man said that the whole of the UK would be pretty much drowned, but from what I've heard, it wasn't just the UK...a lot of the rest of the world seems to be having some pretty dodgy weather. What happened to our promises of a sunny June?!

As it was so miserable outside I took the opportunity to have a very lazy day, I literally did nothing until about 5pm, when I got dressed! I don't remember the last time I did that. I thought I'd share with you my outfit of choice once I finally decided to get out of my PJs.

This is not the most flattering of outfits, but it is really comfy and so just what I needed for an evening at my grandparent being feed copious amounts of food. It also involved a few recent purchases! I also urge you to disregard my face...it was, after all, a Sunday...no make up and dodgy hair!

Jumper: Gap 
T-Shirt: Primark
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Asda

View from the back...this is why I bought this jumper!

Detailing on jumper

I saw this jumper in Gap a while ago and loved the detailing but was trying to be good with my spending. However whilst in town on Friday evening I noticed that they had gone in to sale! So I got it for £24.99 instead of £39.95, there were a few of them and so it will probably go down again, but I don't know when I will next go shopping and I didn't want to run the risk of missing out. As usual with Gap clothing the sizing is a bit of a free for all. I am a definite size 10, if I'm likely to need a different size it's a 12 not an 8, and this jumper was an XS. Great for making us normal girls feel good, but if you are on the smaller size you would possibly be a bit swamped. 

The shoes were a fairly recent purchase on my way to Derby as I was told we would be doing a bit of walking and I hadn't packed any practical shoes! These were a bargain at £7 and they are so comfy! I have worn them wondering around cities all day and not had any complaints, I'm not imagining them to last all that long, but I'll make the most of them while they are still in tact! 

1 comment: