Sunday 30 October 2011

Not On The High Street...but I wish it was

I'm sure that most of you are aware of the website Not On The High Street.com but if you are not then I am going to try and convince you that you should know about this website!

I don't think I can begin to explain how much I love this website, especially at this time of year. I am one of those people that spends almost as much time thinking about how to wrap my Christmas presents as I do thinking about what the presents actually are. This website caters for both! Page upon page of lovely homemade style gifts, letterpress cards, recycled gift wrap, metres and metres of beautiful ribbon. I can waste a good few hours just looking through their gift wrap and stationery sections before I have even thought about the other areas of the website. There are sections for home and garden, for her, for him, for baby and child, gifts, fashion, weddings and christmas (one of my favourites right now).

I've always loved this kind of style product, especially in the home. So not on the high street is on to a winner, no more so than when vintage, antique and homemade are all words that are very 'en vogue' right now.  They also do a lot of personalised items which are great for parents and grandparents.

Some of my favourite things on the website at the moment:








I can't chose any favourites from the Christmas range as there are just so many, so I'll let you discover those for yourself.

My only wish is that they actually were on the high street. In my head I envisage a huge old store filled to the brim with all the delights that the website has to offer. You would lose me in their for hours...perhaps it is a good thing that it only lives in the virtual world.

Go on...go look for yourself...http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment