Friday 16 September 2011

I'll just have a quick look in here...

A few weeks ago I made an impromptu stop in Accessorize while out and about. I'd been avoiding the place as I knew I would inevitably be drawn to some lovely new season piece that I really shouldn't get. I was not wrong, as soon as I placed one foot into the little treasure haven (the one in Reading really is quite teeny) I had to stop myself from literally grabbing out at things that I wanted. Gorgeous silk scarves, shiny jewellery and soft leather bags. It's been a long while since I've treated myself to any jewellery and so I decided that day would be as good as any for a bit of retail therapy and I knew exactly what I wanted to get.

This little fella jumped out at me as soon as I saw him. So I thought I'd share him with you.


I have since worn him with almost everything and he gets a lot of attention and admiring comments too.

I also picked up this lovely pair of earrings.



I love turquoise and I thought these were a great little addition to my collection. Get your own here and here for the necklace and if, like me, you are lucky enough to have an NUS card you can get 10% off. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment