Sunday 11 September 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

...ok it's not really, in fact the weather today is rather lovely and the forecast for the next few days is sunny with temperatures in the high teens. However, I am taking this opportunity to inform all you lovely bloggers of a Christmas based purchase that I will be making as soon as it becomes available. The 'She and Him' Christmas Album! 'She and Him' told us a little while back that they were producing a Christmas Album and last week the release date was announced (25th October) along with a track list. 


For those of you who don't know who 'She and Him' are (shame on you) they are the musical genius duo of the lovely Zooey Deschanel and Matt Ward. Some of you may be aware of my serious girl crush on Zooey, I actually love her, I wish I was her, the boy and I have to fight over her! So anything she does is good with me but even if I didn't think she was so fantastic, I'd still want to buy this album. Zooey has the most amazing, unique voice, some of you may have heard her singing 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' on the film Elf. On another note, I cannot wait for it to be nearer the festive period to be able to watch that film. 



The track listing for ‘A Very She & Him Christmas’ is:
  1. The Christmas Waltz
  2. Christmas Day
  3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  4. I’ll Be Home for Christmas
  5. Christmas Wish
  6. Sleigh Ride 7 Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
  7. Silver Bells
  8. Baby, It’s Cold Outside
  9. Blue Christmas
  10. Little Saint Nick
  11. The Christmas Song
She and Him-why do I not look that cool in a santa hat?!

Now all I have to do is hope that this is actually going to be available in the UK as well as the USA, if not I'm doing some importing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment